LiteWave 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch, 8 Gigabit RJ45 Ports, Desktop Plastic Case LS1008G
|Switch Type||Ethernet Switch|
|Operation Mode||Plug and Play|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5 x 2.62 x 0.91 inches|
The LiteWave Network
Plug & Play
Easy, Affordable, and Fast.
The TP-Link LiteWave Series Unmanaged Switches provide easy and affordable ways to expand your wired network. They are easy to use and reliable. With these plug-and-play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly without worrying about the type of cable to use.
Go Green and Save Energy
The LiteWave Series also supports energy-efficient technology, helping you save power and money. Power consumption automatically adjusts according to the link status and cable length, allowing you to minimize your carbon footprint. Save the planet and lower your energy bills — it’s a win-win!
Gigabit Ports for More Reliable Speeds
Increase the reliability of your connected devices with the LS1008G 8-port Gigabit desktop switch. 8x non-blocking gigabit ports enable instant transferring of large, bandwidth-intensive files without interference.
A Switch Made to Connect
The LS1008G can easily expand your network in a number of ways. Simply connect it to a WiFi device, such as a router or range extender, and transmit reliable internet to up to seven connected devices to experience better performance.
Use Where You Need, However You Need
- 【One Switch Made to Expand Network】8× 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX, greatly expand network capacity
- 【Gigabit that Saves Energy】Latest innovative energy-efficient technology greatly expands your network capacity with much less power consumption and helps save money
- 【Reliable and Quiet】IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer and Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- 【Plug and Play】Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed
- 【Ethernet Splitter:】Connect to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)