TL-SG3428MP JetStream 28-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch with 24-Port PoE+
- 384 W PoE Budget: 24× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 384 W*.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 24× gigabit PoE+ ports and 4× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.
18 MONTHS WARRANTY
Dedicated 24 PoE+ Ports (384 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Features 24× 802.3af/at compliant PoE+ ports, the switch supports up to 384 W total PoE power budget.* Designed to use a single Ethernet cable for both data and power transmission, it offers flexible deployment for PoE-supported devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras, and IP phones, lowering infrastructure costs for small businesses.
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches, and routers, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network— all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Security features include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control, and DHCP Snooping to defend against a range of network threats. An integrated list of common DoS attacks is available, making it easier than ever to prevent them. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, or VLAN ID. Users’ network access can be controlled via 802.1X authentication, which works with a RADIUS/Tacacs+ server to grant access only when valid user credentials are provided.
Voice and video traffic can be prioritized based on IP address, MAC address, TCP port number, UDP port number, and more. With QoS (Quality of Service), voice and video services remain smooth, even when bandwidth is in short supply.
Abundant L2 and L2+ Features***
A complete lineup of L2 features is supported including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and 802.3x Flow Control. Advanced IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forwards multicast streams to only the appropriate subscribers, cutting out unnecessary traffic, while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Static Routing is a simple way of segmenting the network and internally routs traffic through the switch for improved efficiency.
QinQ, L2PT, PPPoE ID Insertion, and IGMP authentication features are provided, developed with service providers in mind. 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) offer easy monitoring and troubleshooting of Ethernet links.
IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery, and IPv6 Neighbor Discover guarantee your network is ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without upgrading your hardware.
Enterprise Level Management Features
Easy to manage via an intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or an industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI). For both management methods, traffic is protected through SSL or SSH encryption. SNMP (v1/v2c/v3) and RMON support enable the switch to be polled for valuable status information and to send traps on abnormal events.